Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Don't Understand...

Liking your own post. Why?

People that like something that they themselves posted, just boggle my mind. Is there a reason? Did they look back on the post and go "wow, that was a good one" and click Like? What goes through their mind?

I have a couple friends on Facebook, who I shall not name as to not shame them publicly, that like their own statuses. I don't really know why, most of the posts are nothing special. They'll be like, "I just ate this amazing taco today" *insert picture of taco here* and thEN THEY'LL LIKE IT! WHAT?!

What has caused you to make this life choice? Who told you that this was okay to do?

I could forgive them if it was like a one time mistake, and they accidentally clicked on their own post. But not if they repeatedly commit this most severe of a crime!

While there is a theory about why people do this, I'm unconvinced.


No comments:

Post a Comment